IBP Recruitment are currently recruiting for a warehouse operative based in Devizes. Our client is recruiting for this warehouse operative due to major progression and growth. If you are looking for a challenge with a growing company that rewards, then this could be the role for you.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following
- Communicating with all departments
- Receipt and verification of incoming deliveries
- Despatching product in line with customer required delivery date
- Ensuring storage conditions are maintained in the warehouse
- Fulfilling objectives and directions from the operation's department
- Keeping stock control systems up to date using FIFO system
- Producing reports (stock, picking list etc..) on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Maintaining standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment
- Inspection of stock / incoming product as required
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines with limited supervision
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills for building relationships with colleagues
- The ability to plan and prioritise your own work
- Remain calm under pressure
- Computer literate
- Numeracy skills
- Decision-making ability
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Experience of working within a team
- Warehouse routines
- Use of computer systems
- Fork Lift training - can be offered!
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.