An exciting opportunity has arisen for a dynamic and passionate Trim Shop Manager to join IBP Recruitments exciting and unique client. Would you like to be a part of a world's leading custom automotive specialists?
My client has been established for over 10 years with production facilities in the UK and with Sales internationally, predominantly within the USA. This is a role where you will be involved in all aspects of applying trim throughout the various stages of the automotive rebuild and offers you the opportunity to grow and progress within the company.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- To carry out Trim installation to the highest standards
- Work closely with the Trim Shop Supervisor
- Ensure the correct equipment is being used
- To assist your colleagues with their day to day tasks
- Eager to progress within role and take on more responsibility
- Other ad hoc jobs as requested
- Complete tasks by deadlines set - using the company production planner as a guide
- Wear correct PPE at all times and abide by the Company Health and safety Policy
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Previous automotive experience or knowledge of Land Rover Defenders, useful but not essential
- Ability to multi-task
- Can work as part of a team or on own initiative without supervision
- High attention to detail required and/or experience within an automotive Quality Control background
- Reliable, punctual and highly motivated
- Own transport essential due to rural location
- GCSE Grade C+ in English and Maths
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.