In order to support the growing business, IBP are looking for a Training Coordinator to be part of the Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) Support Team. The role will report into the Training Manager and will be based in the office in Bristol.
The successful candidate will support the SHEQ team with all matters associated with workforce competence (e.g. on-boarding information, internal and external training, recording keeping, data cleansing etc.) and legal compliance. This position would suit an individual who has a proven record of accomplishment in delivering administrative duties within a business support function.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Co-ordinate the on-boarding / induction programme.
- Liaise with resourcing managers and suppliers for the on boarding of personnel.
- Facilitate and monitor the booking of training.
- Maintain and grow relationships with all relevant stakeholders, including internal/ external trainers and assessors, in order to optimise service levels.
- Liaise with direct staff and suppliers to manage expiring personnel records, leavers and starters, etc.
- The administration of engineer certification and access cards.
- Maintain data integrity across all training records.
- Support the management of ‘The Training Facilities’ to optimise their use.
- Validation of compliance with certification awarding bodies (Smart Awards, NPORS, CPCS etc).
- Raise purchase orders for training.
- Creation and maintenance of basic reports, facilitating the departments requirements.
- Maintain departmental processes and raising any improvement or enhancements.
- Ad hoc administrational duties where required.
What competencies are we looking for?
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Strong administrational skills.
- Self-motivated, with a passion for continuous improvement.
- Good, all-round experience in operating IT systems, specifically MSOffice.
- Working in a team delivering a time dependent service.
- Previous exposure to a training environment would be beneficial
- Telecoms certification knowledge would be beneficial.
- ECDL (desirable)
- Training / Assessing i.e. PTTLS / TAQA (desirable)