IBP are currently looking to recruit a Production Coordinator to work on a Network Service Agreementcontract in East of England based in our depot at Risby near Bury St Edmunds.
As a Production Coordinator you will be part of the Risby team who are responsible for all Openreach Network Service Agreement works across the East (East Anglia, Lincolnshire & East Midlands).
The role will involve executing a programme of works to meet the deadlines, coordinating with highways and suppliers to complete works in the programme within part of the operational delivery team, providing updates via internal systems and reporting back with progress and completions and ensuring a smooth running of works, and accurate updates on timescales of completion.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Ensure works are planned in accordance with contractual KPI’s
- Jeopardy manage works to ensure effective delivery of planned works within completion date provided to client
- Manage any escalations/customer complaints with accurate and timely information through the centrally located customer team at the National Operations Centre based in Dartford
- Ensure quality information is recorded against all orders
- Support other team members during volume fluctuations
- Interpret job pack information from the client to ensure traffic management requirements and any other complex matters are taken into account up front to allow surety of delivery and safety
- Well organised with excellent interpersonal skills, confident with dealing with different people across the business
- Experience working in a high volume transactional environment is beneficial, with the ability to solve problems quickly
- Client Relationship Management; Build solid relationships with Highways, suppliers and the client and manage specific expectations at administration level.
- To maintain good working relationships with all parties throughout addressing any issues when they arise.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Customer Focus
- Performance and results
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Team work
- Excellent computer skills with MS Excel
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.