Do you have experience surveying, planning and designing fibre, HFC, copper and transmission networks?
Have you planned cable infrastructure in multiple dwelling units (MDU's)?
If you can answer YES to the above, you are the candidate we are looking for! See more details below and please get in touch as we have a great opportunity for you to join an amazing team and company.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Owning, executing and delivering planning requirements for a national contract, ensuring that the work is completed to the highest standard and within tight timescales.
- Ensuring RF Planning is done in the most efficient and effective manner, creating sufficient coverage and capacity for the services required.
- Supporting the Project Manager, delivering all key planning stages.
- Data manipulation within external databases, internal program databases and Microsoft Excel
- Ensuring client and customer relationships are maintained to the highest level
- Proactively managing the work schedule and representing the company to our customer in a knowledgeable and confident way
- Supporting survey requirements and visiting project areas where required
- Liaising with the Local Authorities and the general public as required
- Ensuring strict compliance with Health & Safety and Environmental policies
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Ambitious and enthusiastic about providing industry leading performance / service levels
- Demonstrates effective leadership and communication skills
- Demonstrable planning experience and knowledge (Fulcrum & Badger)
- Geographical knowledge and understanding
- Strong ability to plan and proactively manage the work
- Proven experience of maintaining customer satisfaction for both internal and external sources
- Comprehensive understanding of Health and Safety and Quality Assurance procedures
- Commercial and Financial Awareness (P&L)
- Strong I.T skills (Microsoft office)
- Full Driving Licence
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not do hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.