IBP are recruiting for an experienced Delivery Manager with a minimum of 3 years’ proven track record in managing field operational teams/suppliers in a Telecommunications delivery environment.
You must have a very strong Civils background as this role will be to deliver Construction based projects.
As a Delivery Manager you are responsible for the receipt and delivery of all client work orders across a wide geographical area, in the South of England and South Wales Area.
Experience working within the Telecoms sector is preferred, however applicants must have a background in Utility Construction, duct laying, Cabinet builds and good experience of the S.R.O.H, The Code of Practice for Streetworks and Local Authority Noticing/Permitting.
Your role is to support and drive the roll out of superfast Broadband and the expansion of our clients Network.
You will be responsible for the development of the department and suitable resources to support the delivery of work orders across a number of field activities.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Management of Project Managers and Supervisors across several live builds
- Project delivery of Construction based projects within SLA’s and to a high standard of Quality
- Oversee Construction Survey and Inspection
- Resource Management, to include Subcontract Teams to meet demands and challenges.
- Help Develop required Department Structure.
- Financial control to meet required profitability/performance expectations
- Management reporting into Client and Internal Senior Management.
- Representation of the company at Client meetings.
- Oversee running of all Field Operations.
- Liaise with the local authorities (ensure appropriate notices and work programme agreements etc.)
- Ensure the whereabouts of staff tracking them with progress reports
- Adherence to Health & Safety and Environmental policies
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong skills in client management, planning, logistics, resource management and commercial controls. Minimum three years’ experience working within the telecommunications industry at Management level.
- Good working Knowledge of work management systems and Microsoft Office
- NRSWA Accreditation
- Good awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures, Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Construction Design Management Regulations and Section 74 Regulations.
- Program Management experience
- Well organised and Professional
- Effective Leadership and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, and able to motivate others effectively
- Good problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box
- Background in the Construction Utility Industry, Extensive knowledge of NRSWA, SROH, Notices and Permit
- Good understanding of customer complaints and awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources.
- Accepts and stimulates change within the working environment
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.