We are recruiting an experienced Telecoms Network Delivery Manager to cover operations across the Manchester region.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, growing, people focused company.
The ideal candidate will have autonomy to build a team to manage the network build, ensuring projects are delivered on time and to high standards.
You will manage and lead a team of Network Delivery Supervisors and engineers, ensuring compliance and standards are met.
This is a permanent role with a competitive salary and great company benefits.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Project manage multiple projects from start-up to handover.
- Manage and lead a team of Supervisors and Engineers, including performance management, coaching and development.
- Ongoing H&S support, quality audits and checks.
- Manage project workload to ensure KPI’s are met.
- Point of escalation for the project, ensuring any concerns are dealt with professionally.
- Manage and provide technical support for all aspects of the build.
- Deliver accurate project plans across planning or build.
- Provide in depth commercial and operational reporting and analysis.
- Manage labour resource and budgets,
- Attend client meetings, when required.
- Regular site visits in and around the region.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Telecom’s background is essential with a min of 2 years’ fibre build in Civils, PIA & Cabling experience.
- Management experience in a similar role.
- Ability to lead, motivate and coach a team.
- Ability to work collaboratively across the organisation, including clients and partners.
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and presenting data.
- Proven experience delivering multiple projects.
- Understanding of project management methodology.
- Ability to interpret data and create work schedules.
- Results driven approach.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Full UK driving licence.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.