IBP are recruiting an experienced Fibre Delivery Supervisor based in the Essex / Cambridge areas.
The Network Delivery Supervisor will lead up multi-discipline cabling and splicing teams to deliver network for a leading Alt Network.
You will be a key member of the delivery team who are responsible for end-to-end delivery of the network build programme.
The successful applicant would need to be from a strong flex / fibre background, ideally with Openreach network experience.
This is a great opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offer real career progression.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Overseeing all subcontractor activities on the build works
- Ensure all onsite activities are managed to the highest standards
- Day to day management of the teams on-site to ensure HSEQ and production levels are maintained at all times
- Ensuring correct SLG set ups within the field teams
- Manage client/contractor expectations including site walk off/audits with the client
- Correct interpretation of utility drawing
- Ability to spot network defects and rectify onsite
- Provide network solutions to problematic issues
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced in Telecoms, Openreach specifically.
- Experienced in FTTP build - Fibre cable installation / splicing / testing.
- Experience supervising engineering staff
- 3 years + in a similar challenging work environment
- Valid Accreditation, Signing, Lighting and Guarding.
- Knowledge of or experience working on Openreach network
- Desirable - Openreach PIA Duct & PIA Pole Survey Valid Accreditations. SA001, SA002, A8, S5 S11, N23, N27, N28
- Desirable - NRSWA Units 1-6
- SSSTS or SMSTS (desirable)
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively and work as part of a team
- Proactive in your approach Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Understanding of routing of Telecom cabling from point to point
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Underground and Overhead experience
- Excellent time-management skills
- Advantageous - Knowledge and experience of trenching, ducting, cabling, poling, splicing, and testing.
- Proven track record of delivery networks is essential.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.