IBP are looking to recruit a Telecoms Civils Supervisor to work in the Hull / Scunthorpe area?
This role will be responsible for the supervision of sub-contractors across various sites and projects across FTTP rollouts, working predominantly on the Openreach and Virgin Media Networks.
The ideal candidate will take on both operational and administrative responsibilities to ensure that site regulations a high quality of work is achieved.
This is a great opportunity to work with a rapidly expanding company that offer real career progression.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Supervising digging and reinstatement teams.
- Scheduling works for digging and reinstatement teams.
- Provide accurate daily reports,, identifying productivity improvements and any potential risks.
- Supporting the Network Delivery Manager by ensuring the appropriate materials and resources are planned.
- Supervising teams to ensure SHEQ regulations met.
- Completing detailed site surveys.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience Supervising of teams on FTTH/FTTP rollout projects.
- A clear understanding of the permitting system and associated FPNs.
- Demonstrable experience of sub-contractor management.
- An in-depth knowledge of The New Roads and Street Works Act, 1991 (NRSWA) holding NRSWA Units 1-16 for Excavation + Reinstatement + Supervision.
- SSSTS/SMSTS Qualification (Preferred, not essential).
- BT/Openreach PIA accreditation (Preferred, not essential).
- Experience working with client network schematics.
- Good Microsoft office experience.
- Ability to use initiative and make critical decisions under pressure.
- Good commercial experience, especially project.
- Good communication skills.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.