We are recruiting for an experienced Telecoms (Civils) Network Delivery Supervisor based in the North East.
The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience in the telecommunications industry and has supervised operational Construction teams previously.
This role would suit an experienced highways inspector or Construction from the Telecoms or Utility sector.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Supervision of sub-contractor civil teams.
- Co-ordinate with Sub Contractor and field engineering teams to ensure delivery of required daily productivity.
- Monitor the quality performance of works and adherence to Customer and HAUC Specifications.
- Coordinate all Highway activities with local authorities and back office staff ensuring appropriate Notices and traffic management are in place.
- Recording of Day to Day productivity, through onsite measuring of all construction works onsite.
- Maintain and amend build plans / maps where required.
- Deal with day to day issues and problem solving regarding onsite activities.
- Liaise with the local authorities and the general public with regards to works onsite.
- Comply with Health & Safety and environmental policies.
- Responsible to ensure van audits, onsite audits carried out.
- Deal with toolbox talks, QA memos and liaise with Quality auditors.
- Provide technical support to include onsite planning.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Minimum of three years’ experience working within the Telecoms or Utilities industry preferably at a Supervisor or Highways Inspector level.
- Must have NRSWA Accreditation / CSCS qualifications.
- Extensive knowledge of NRSWA, SROH, Notices and Permits.
- Good awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures, Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Construction Design Management Regulations and Section 74 Regulations.
- Able to work with complex technical drawings.
- Experience in surveying and detecting underground apparatus.
- Effective Leadership and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively.
- Good Supervision skills.
- Awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources.
- Embrace and manage change within the working environment.
- Good working Knowledge of work management systems and windows packages-(XP/Excel/Word)
- Full driving licence
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.