We are recruiting an experienced Supervisor that has a minimum of 3 years’ experience working with operational Cabling and Fibre teams within the Telecoms sector.
Based in the North East, you will be responsible for the onsite supervision of the installation and pre provisioning activities, ensuring contract performance, quality and safety standards are met, while maintaining the agreed customer SLAs on the Openreach Network.
You must have PIA infrastructure knowledge and NRSWA accredited.
Salary up to £43K, Company Vehicle, pension and great company benefits.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Management & review of build plots & job packs relative to Build Readiness.
- Collation of measures across the builds.
- Completion of weekly Delivery Trackers.
- Monitor progress of Blockages, ensuring all ducts are installed during the build readiness process.
- Risk Register / Action Log management.
- Monitor progress against the build programmers to ensure deadlines are met.
- Wayleave monitoring.
- Build Documentation Control & Checks.
- Deal with any as built changes highlighted during the Intrusive Survey stage.
- Working with the Delivery manager on resource Allocation.
- Conduct coaching conversations as and when required.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience working within the Telecoms / Utilities industry at a Supervisor level.
- Must have NRSWA Accreditation as well as other cable specific accreditations applicable.
- PIA infrastructure knowledge is essential.
- Technical experience in Cabling /splicing and or Installation.
- Experience of Telecommunication FTTP networks.
- Strong skills in client management, planning, logistics, resource management and commercial controls.
- Good working Knowledge of work management systems and Microsoft office.
- Good awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures, Roads and Street Works Act1991, Construction Design Management Regulations and Section 74 Regulations.
- Able to work with complex technical drawings.
- Effective Leadership and communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively.
- Full Driving License.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.