IBP are delighted to be advertising this exciting Technical Estimator vacancy with their brand new client. Our client are a national provider of Traffic & Parking Solutions.
The principal responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Preparing technical responses to customer enquiries
- Costing of requirements to provide price offers to customer enquiries (including equipment, labour, site and plant)
- Input to bidding documents in accordance with customer requirements to meet time scales and instructions in bidding documents
- Handover of sales information to other departments
- Ownership of enquiries for all standard products with ultimate responsibility for accuracy of quotation
The ideal candidate will have:
- Day to day use of Microsoft word, excel and outlook essential
- Good verbal and written skills essential
- Good organisational skills essential
- Must be self-motivated whilst working as part of a team
Due to the size of our client and their national presence you may sometimes be asked to step outside of your defined role in order to address the immediate needs of the business.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.