IBP are excited to be looking for a Team Assistant. The role of the Team Assistant is to ensure provision of professional and high-quality services to support the Senior Leadership Assistant and the Senior Leadership Team.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Greeting visitors, ensuring all visitors sign in, issue visitors with visitors passes and ensuing that these are returned.
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy.
- Ensuring that any noticeboards are up to date.
- Logging, distributing and sending incoming / outgoing post.
- Managing Meeting Room bookings both on and off-site as appropriate
- Ensuring rooms are fit for purpose, clean and tidy and any required supplies are available.
- Arrange catering and other support as required for meetings.
- Ensuring supplies for office are maintained
- Coordinating and arranging travel as and when required.
- Diary management.
- Handling confidential communications and documentation appropriately.
- Classifying and distributing data received from clients and partners.
- Typing reports and minutes of meetings.
- Handling of incoming telephone calls; screening and directing them to the appropriate team members.
- Ad-hoc support to the Senior Leadership Team.
The Ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- GCSE English and Maths
- Relevant experience of providing administrative and secretarial support at a senior level.
- Dealing with confidential information.
- Experience of managing own workload.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with a pleasant and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent document presentation / layout skills
- Organisational skills.
- A team player who is flexible, proactive and able to multi task and also work autonomously when required.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates