IBP Recruitment are currently working with one of the UK's Top 50 Firm of Chartered Accountants in the South West, who are looking to recruit a Tax Manager or Senior Manager in their Somerset office. They provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally.They are looking for a self-motivated team player, up for the challenge of advising on a range of tax issues for a variety of clients
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Mixed Tax and Managerial experience
- Reviewing HNWI tax calculations
- Advising on tax planning for HNWI, to include non-doms tax planning advice
- Meeting with clients to discuss their tax affairs and identifying planning opportunities
- Capital gains tax planning for a range of issues such as on the main residence; investment properties; development land tax planning
- Trust tax compliance and planning opportunities
- IHT and estate planning
- SDLT compliance and identifying when particular reliefs might be relevant to a transaction
- Dealing with HMRC aspect and full enquiries, discussing areas of concern with clients and with HMRC and presenting strong, clear arguments in the defence of clients
In return they offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
If this role sounds like it would suit your skills and experience please apply with a covering letter detailing your suitability for the role in regard to the responsibilities, experience, skills and attributes as well as your salary / working hours pattern expectations and current notice period.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.