We are looking to recruit an experienced Streetworks Manager based in the Nottingham area.
You will act as the main point of contact for the entire business with all Streetworks related elements to workstreams.
Reporting into the Head of Operations, you will take responsibility for building a structured plan that creates and maintains effective working relationships with Local Highways Authorities across the UK to facilitate fibre roll-out while ensuring performance is measured and high standards are always maintained.
Salary up to £45K, Company Car or Car Allowance, pension and great company benefits
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Responsibility for ensuring our operations comply with all NRSWA, permitting and client reporting.
- Ensuring all permits are submitted in-line with local requirements for all works on behalf of the company.
- Dealing promptly and effectively with any Streetworks escalations.
- Leading your team, setting key objectives and KPI’s and driving a high-performance culture.
- Building and maintaining relationships with Local Authorities.
- Identify the key stakeholders in each local authority, proactively building and maintaining those relationships and work collaboratively with other departments.
- Work with the Regional Delivery Teams to ensure proactive liaising with external and Internal stakeholders prior to works starting.
- Ensure that data, reports, and presentations are compiled to effectively monitor performance and improvements.
- Responsible for gathering and collating evidence in relation to any challenges received from local authorities in relation to NRSWA and assist in the timely submission of such evidence to the required authority.
- Supporting the safe delivery of major projects and providing assurance that the supply chain is delivering against their commitments.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- NRSWA Supervisor Qualified (Units 10-16).
- TMA and/or Chapter 8, Reinstatement and Site Management.
- Microsoft Office suite skills – Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Expertise in NRSWA and understanding of applying the regulations.
- Experience of stakeholder management and engagement.
- Experience of line management and driving performance within a team.
- Ability to develop and train team members.
- Operational and industry experience within Telecoms ideally but will consider candidates from other Utilities.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Organised problem-solving approach.
- Full Driving License.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.