Reporting to the Streetworks Manager, and working within the Streetworks department, the ideal candidate should have some experience working within the Utility sector and have a good understanding of Highways Noticing/NRSWA.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the receipt and delivery of all noticing tasks in-line with the contract performance, liaising with the Operational Supervisors supporting in coordination of Civils and Cabling works. Reinstatement management – defects and interims. Also supporting Operations with day to day administrative duties.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Management of all noticing requests receiving and monitoring all jobs through to completion.
- Ensuring we achieve all relevant SLA’s in line with the delivery and performance.
- Daily coordination with the Networks Supervisors
- Deal with day to day issues, escalating to Streetworks Manager as appropriate.
- NRSWA Coordination
- Liaise with the local authorities (ensure appropriate notices etc.)
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety and environmental policies
- Receive daily updates from Networks Department on completion or status of work orders.
- Supporting Operations with admin duties, filing, photocopying, scanning, creating work packs etc.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Effective communication skills.
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively and work as part of a team
- Good interpersonal skills
- Results orientated
- Awareness of Customer Satisfaction for both internal and external sources.
- Accepts and stimulate change within working environment
- High level of PC Skills
- Good administration & communications skills. Analytical approach to tasks
- Previous relative experience in a similar role would be considered advantageous
- Experience working within the Telecommunications/Utilities industry preferred, but not essential
- NRSWA knowledge preferable
- Awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures, Roads Construction Design Management Regulations would be considered advantageous.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.