IBP Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Site Management Accountant. The Site Management Accountant role will support the site in delivering it's objectives through identification of gaps in performance and improvemement opportunities through critical analysis of the available KPI data. The Management Accountant will help to drive culture and performance change, this role is one of the key supports for the Site Director and Financial Controller
Our client is proud to be at the fore of the food manufacturing industry, providing a wide range of quality, cost effective and innovative products to the retail and foodservice sectors from their 17 modern, well invested manufacturing facilities located throughout the UK which employ 7,000 highly skilled, dedicated and empowered employees.
Their expertise is second to none, combined with thier customer focused approach to business they truly set themselves apart from thier competitors
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Own, progress and develop product costing; key point of contact for account managers
- Ownership of the Tesco model
- Provide leadership and direction for assistant management accountant(s)
- Ensure accurate reporting and analysis of daily, weekly and monthly KPI's
- Margin analysis; analyse, understand and communicate deviations from standard
- Support budgeting & forecasting process
- Manage bonus
- Champion for the new PDB system
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Motivated self-starter
- Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Demonstrable experience of accounting and management information in a large organisation.
- Good communication skills; experience of explaining financial metrics to non-financial colleagues
- Excellent skills with MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experience of working within a finance function in a large organisation. Multinationals preferable
- Experience of working with an ERP system
- Complex problem solving skills
- Experience of accounting in a manufacturing environment
- Experience of producing daily and weekly reports to a short deadline; product costing knowledge. Experience of the FMCG environment.
- Experience of dealing with members of senior management
- Advanced Excel skills and ability to use pivot tables and VBA to produce reports and dashboards
- Experience of line managing staff
- Knowledge of SAP R3
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.