An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Bookkeeper/Accountant within a well-established, boutique accountancy practice on the outskirts of Slough. This firm enjoys high staff retention, indicative of being a fantastic employer. This role will be within a friendly team, predominantly working on a mixed portfolio of SME clients.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Bookkeeping for a range of clients
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts and VAT returns
- Give advice to clients on salary and dividends
- Be the first point of contact for allocated clients, responding to various client enquiries in an accurate and timely manner
- Develop an ongoing, effective relationship with clients and ensure retention of clients
- Working within a team to ensure deadlines are met and be able to work independently
- As Senior Bookkeeper/Accountant, the successful candidate will bring with them, significant experience from a similar role within a practice environment.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Be a qualified, part-qualified or an exceptional qualified by experience bookkeeper or accountant
- Have a solid experience of accountancy software e.g. Sage, IRIS, FreeAgent, Kashflow and other online bookkeeping software
- Be an amiable team player
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be highly organised with attention to detail
In return for your skills and commitment, this dynamic firm will offer a competitive salary, flexible working within a friendly and supportive working environment.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.