IBP are delighted to be advertising this exciting Sales Engineer vacancy with their brand new client. Our client are a national provider of Traffic & Parking Solutions.
The principal responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Support Bids/Tenders
- Carry out site Surveys
- Provide Technical Support to Project Team
- Use all company calculation tools to prepare accurate quotations (Parking Guidance Systems, Variable Message Signs, Sign Posts and Foundations)
- Liaise with customer during tender process to resolve technical queries
Some of your main day to day tasks will involve:
- Plan, organize, prioritize and control preparation of quotations in order to meet deadlines
- Pricing of signs and parking systems
- Identification of design improvements
- Assist with the development and maintenance of standard methods of preparing quotations
- Obtain quotations from suppliers and sub-contractors as required for enquiries and bids
- Attend and Support Weekly Project Review Meeting
- Customer Liaison and Meetings
- Site visits as required at quotation stage
Due to the size of our client and their national presence you may sometimes be asked to step outside of your defined role in order to address the immediate needs of the business.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.