IBP are currently recruiting for an Analyst. In order to support the increasing demand of analysis and reporting, our Telecoms department requires a Resourcing Analyst to join the small team based in Southampton.
The purpose of the position is to ensure accurate analysis and reports for both internal and external stakeholders are generated and submit findings to relevant stakeholders as well as supporting team members with reporting requirements and jeopardy management.
Depending on demand from our customers, there are growth opportunities for the holder of the position.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Data analysis
- Run reports on Business Solutions (SalesForce/PowerBI) and client solution (Excel), compare reports and extract information enabling the improvement of data accuracy
- Run reports on Salesforce, identify data consistency mistakes and inform colleagues about changes to be done
- Generate weekly & monthly analysis for customer, highlighting issues if required
- Generate weekly & monthly jobs reports to support admin staff
- Generate ad-hoc analysis and reports for colleagues and Works Control Manager
- Work with local Team Managers, and Delivery Managers in South West & North East to develop dashboards and performance reports as required
- Report on how we are performing against Client KPIs
- Validate Client KPI reporting
- Support local management team with ad hoc management duties (work management, return to work meetings, note taking)
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, result driven and thrives in a busy working environment
- Awareness of customer satisfaction for both internal and external sources
- Willingness / ability to travel
- IT literate, excellent computer skills
- Excellent administration skills, with a ‘quick to learn’ ability
- Good operational knowledge of work management systems and windows packages
- Experience of handling and reporting on large datasets in MS Excel (essential)
- Experience of using Power BI in conjunction with an SQL database (desirable)
- Experience of reporting via Salesforce (desirable)
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.