A Hotel Receptionist plays a vital role in delivering a great guest experience. Not only when face to face with guests but also when on the telephone and in written word. They have a keen eye for detail, an organised approach and a willingness to exceed our guest's expectations at all times. Being on the front line means they are usually the first point of contact as well as real ambassadors for the hotel.
The Receptionist can be the first and last person the guests see and as such must ensure standards of service on greeting and departure exceed way beyond any guest expectations.
Two words sum up this position.
Fun and commitment, and the management team are looking for an individual who can display both at all times.
The position offers the opportunity to be part of a great team, everyone pulling together and having a lot of fun in the process.
The shift patterns are varied across the week and weekends and a competitive salary is on offer for the successful applicant.
Additional hours may be required to support the hotel during our busier periods including bank holidays and special events.
Day to day duties will include;
- Taking bookings for the hotel and restaurant via telephone and email
- Ensure guests are greeted professionally and in a cheery manor at all times
- Completing procedures when guests arrive and leave
- Choosing rooms and handing out keys
- Preparing bills and taking payments
- Taking and passing on messages to guests
- Answering questions
- Dealing with complaints or problems