IBP Recruitment Ltd are pleased to offer an exciting opportunity for a Permanent Part Time Quality, Health & Safety Administrator based at our office in Sheffield. If you want to work for a fast paced, rapidly growing and successful business then we want to hear from you!
The Quality Health & Safety Administrator role would be ideally suited for an individual that has the ability to work on their own initiative and has high standard of attention to detail and problem?solving skills. As this role will be reporting directly to the Production Director, a confident individual with a high level of communication and implementation skills would be ideally suited. As this is a newly created position within our Sheffield office there is potential for career development for the right candidate.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Developing and improving the Quality Management System (QMS) based on ISO9001:2015.
- Investigating and resolving customer and end?user complaints.
- Managing and conducting Internal Quality Audits and leading their Corrective Actions.
- Recording, investigating and closing rejects and corrective actions.
- Controlling document changes.
- Liaise with the Director to create procedures, forms, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) and any other required documentation for each area of the company.
- Taking an active role in 3rd party accreditation Audits.
- Inputting Health & Safety data/KPI's.
- Attending Quality, Health & Safety meetings and recording minutes.
- Investigating Accidents and Incidents, reports being made to Senior Management.
- Induction of new members of staff in quality, health and safety standards.
- Ensuring that the business premises are a safe working environment for all staff and visitors.
- Carrying out office safety activities including fire drills, First Aid and Fire Marshall duties.
- Recording and investigating accidents and near misses.
The ideal candidate must have to following experience:
- You will have at least 2 years' experience of working within a similar Administration based role.
- Awareness of maintaining standards in accordance with ISO9001 regulations.
- Experience of working within Health & Safety is desirable.
- Knowledge of ISO18001 & 14001 regulations would be beneficial.
- Ideally having NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills are essential.
- You will be proficient in the use of the MS office suite.
- You will work accurately, with high attention to detail and be able to prioritise tasks.
- You'll need to have excellent communication, time management and organisation skills.
- Experience in maintaining documents and policies to ensure full compliance.
- Deal with queries and correspondence on Quality, H&S issues.
- Salary ? £11,000?£13,000, depending on experience
- 20 hours per week between the hours of 8.00am to 16.30pm Monday to Friday
- Company Pension Scheme
- Company Healthcare Scheme
- 20 days holiday increasing by one for every year of service, up to a maximum of 25 days, pro rata
- Onsite Parking
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.