IBP are currently looking to recruit a Quality Auditor based in Blantyre. This is an exciting opportunity for a Quality Auditor to join a growing company.
Due to the continued growth of existing and newly acquired contracts within the business, several excellent opportunities have arisen to join the expanding quality team. As a Quality Auditor, you will be responsible for ensuring newly installed equipment by the field-based teams achieves the required quality standard as explicitly detailed in the 'scope of requirements' by the clients. The contracts against which you will be quality auditing involve state of the art preparatory equipment and facility upgrades to support and accommodate the up and coming 5G national network roll-out, and also newly provided exchange fibre connections.
If you have previous experience with working on Huawei mobile upgrade equipment, mobile BTS site builds and working in other ISPs (for example Virgin Media) facilities, we think you would make would make you a great addition to the growing quality community.
This role will manage all aspects of Site Quality including audits, corrective and preventive actions.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Ensure that the products and services supplied to customers conform to the specified requirements and agreed scope
- Attend and advice in a support and guidance role during internal project launches meetings, risk assessments and reviews etc
- Advise suitable corrective and preventive action is taken following the identification of any quality issues in a timely manner.
- Maintain quality audit levels for each programme of work assigned to them
- Act as the Quality representative as required for customer meetings ensuring customers and company's quality standards can be achieved within work being discussed
- Ensure the provision of a safe and secure working environment in keeping with legal requirements and company regulations under their control
- Provide support to installation whenever clarifications of methods and/or procedures are required.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Huawei Chariot QPL Course
- RF Awareness
- Rooftop Access and the equipment
- First aid
- Manual handling
- Ladder rescue
- Asbestos awareness
- DC competency
- IOSH working safely
- Overview and good knowledge of MOBILE BTS and site builds
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not do hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates .