IBP Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Quality Assistant. Due to the growth of our client, who one of the leading PCB suppliers are looking to recruit a competent Quality Assistant.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Provide assistance to the Deputy QA Manager in support of customer quality issues.
- Processing of customer admin and quality claims in accordance with NCAB UK procedures and work instructions.
- Maintaining a complaints and issues register for quality and admin claims.
- Create and maintain CRM software projects for customer quality complaints.
- Liaising with both customers and factories via email, phone and conferencing.
- Use of in-house laboratory to conduct verification and inspection of printed circuit boards (training provided).
- Optical and mechanical inspection of printed circuit boards (as / when requested)
- Prepare and arrange return of printed circuit boards to customers and factories.
- Independently manage low level quality investigations.
- Ad-hoc duties to Deputy QA Manager and Operations Manager.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines on own initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills for building relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work
- Remain calm under pressure
- Good decision maker
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Good commercial awareness
- Previous experience of quality systems an advantage
- Experience of working within a team
- Able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Qualification or willingness to develop knowledge of IPC-A600 and IPC-A610 - acceptability of bare and assembled printed circuit boards.
- Annual Salary £18 - £20K subject to experience
- Free, secure parking
- Pension (5% non - contributory)
- 25 days holiday plus statutory leave days
- Opportunities to progress and develop
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm & Fri 8.30am to 1.30pm
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.