Reporting to the Administration Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring, coordination & delivery of civils works.
Working in a busy office environment, they will be the main point of contact for the engineering team, supervisors & management, relaying delivery information relating to civils & activations on numerous builds across the Northeast.
We are looking for an individual who has good administration background who can manage & own this work stream. They will be expected to structure and improve the processes in the department and fully understand the operational needs in the department.
What will your key responsibilities be?
- Management & review of builds plots & job packs relative to Civils & Build Activation works
- Collation of measures across the builds
- Completion of weekly Delivery Trackers
- Review of cab locations, SLDs & build documentation
- Risk Register / Action Log management
- Work closely with Permit Team on civils progress
- Monitor progress against the build programmes to ensure deadlines are met
- Build Documentation Control
- Create final as built notifications in line with any changes highlighted during the Civils & Build Activation works
- Open Reach & Local Authority defect tracking
- Address Report / release sheet checking (THP Management)
- Admin Support to Manager and onsite Supervisors
What competencies are we looking for?
- Excellent computer skills including strong understanding of Microsoft Office
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, result driven and thrives in a busy working environment
- Processing information effectively
- Flexible approach to changing needs of business
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Previous experience not required, full training will be given
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.