IBP Recruitment are recruiting for an experienced Programme Manager, field-based working throughout the Midlands region.
The successful candidate will head up a multidisciplinary Network Build Team to deliver a programme of works, utilising traditional civils (HFC) and the latest narrow trench technologies (FTTx).
The role will include both upward and downward reporting within the company and the client at all times, providing clear and precise direction at all levels
This is a permanent position with a very completive Salary, Car Allowance, Bonus scheme and Company Benefits.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Ownership of the entire project, design, costs, programme, documentation, site activities, procurement etc
- Overseeing activities and staff to ensure that design, procurement, financial control and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery.
- Align the client's direction and needs.
- Build programmes of works incorporating Streetworks noticing/permits and traffic management.
- Ensuring proper interpretation of the drawings and plans are established and the delivered solutions meet and exceed the expectations of the client
- Working with the client to enable the most efficient and cost-effective approach in delivering outstanding programs of work, while maintaining the highest standards of health, safety & quality
- Assisted by the Operations Manager you will demonstrate and develop and financial controls that detail profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each project within the programme
- Work closely with the cabling division to deliver projects efficiently and on-time
- Development of strong team working relationships with the team and client
- Ensuring all project milestones are achieved
- Manage office and site staff requirements, and sub-contact resourcing against multiple live projects
- Assist with the production safe and efficient RAMS
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- NRSWA Supervisor accreditation
- Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential
- Commercial and contractual awareness, including NEC4
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload and able to work in a strong team environment
- A proactive approach with excellent communication skills
- A high level of diplomacy
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.