IBP are recruiting for 4 field-based Programme Managers for an exciting new Telecoms contract based in the West Midlands area.
The Civils Programme Manager will head up a Multidisciplinary Design and Build team to deliver a programme of works, mainly within the network and build work streams.
The role will include both upward and downward reporting within the Company and the Client at all times providing clear and precise direction at all levels.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Overseeing activities and staff to ensure that design, procurement, financial control and site activities are managed to the highest standards in all areas of delivery
- Align the client's direction and needs
- Interpret contract commitments
- Manage client/contractor expectations
- Ensuring that the key deliverables within each stage of the projects are being administered to the highest quality
- Ensuring proper interpretation of the drawings and plans are established and the delivered solutions meet and exceed the expectations of the client
- Working with the client to enable the most efficient and cost-effective approach in delivering outstanding programs of work, while maintaining the highest standards of health, safety & quality
- Assisting the Head of Operations by demonstrating and developing financial controls that detail with profit and loss and detailed cost to complete reports for each project within the programme
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Manage office and site staff requirements and resourcing against multiple live projects
- Cost risk management
- Produce safe and efficient RAMS
- Ownership of the entire project, design, costs, programme, documentation, site activities, procurement etc
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- An industry applicable qualification is very desirable
- Minimum of 2 Years' Telecoms Industry knowledge is essential
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Be able to organise yourself and others workload
- Be able to work in a strong team environment
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and furture roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not do hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.