Our exciting client are currently recruiting for a Private Tax Senior Manager Their 300-plus employees have one shared aim - to be the Firm that contributes most to their clients' success. As a Top 50 UK Accountancy Age leading firm of Chartered Accountants, Tax Consultants and Financial Planners in the South West they provide high-quality advice to businesses and individuals locally as well as nationally. They believe their people are vital to our continued success. With this company ethos you will never feel like your work goes unappreciated.
They are currently looking for a Private Client Senior Manager / Manager to join them in one of their Somerset office's due to their continued consistent growth. Working closely with our Tax Partners, Directors and fellow Senior Managers / Managers, you will help lead the Tax team whilst also delivering an exceptional Personal Tax service to a client portfolio.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- A successful Personal Tax Manager or Senior Tax Manager specialising in private client tax, you will have experience gained within a professional services firm
- Sound knowledge of private tax, ideally with experience of advising owners of businesses, entrepreneurs, non-domiciled individuals and complex planning projects
- Significant compliance and advisory experience
- Demonstrable people management and organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience of dealing directly with clients
- Able to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
The chosen candidate will have experience working within Private Client sector. The partners are looking for someone who will be able to bring a mirrored level of technical competency that is currently within the client's company and someone who will be able to confidently manage key client relationships.
In return they offer a fantastic place to work in the South West with a competitive and flexible benefits package. Salary is negotiable based on skills, qualifications and experience.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.