IBP are currently recruiting for a Pre Enablement Area Delivery Manager The ideal candidate will have experience in Managing a team of field based Managers and Engineers within the Broadband/Telecoms industry, in either Domestic or Business premises. This includes blown Fibre (FTTP) and Copper Cable TV networks (HFC).
This position requires a high degree of self-motivation, organisation and management skill. You will take on the responsibility of delivering day to day field based Operations covering an area across the Central South Coast and into Devon.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Managing the Client.
- Managing a Team of Field based Managers and Engineers.
- Organise, attend and chair all required meetings.
- Ensuring Co-ordination of work stacks are in line with Contract expectation, ensuring delays are minimised by resolving issues to enable swift job closure.
- Ensuring prompt and accurate completion and return of relevant compliance documentation.
- Ensuring relevant Health & Safety standards are followed and achieved.
- Lead and develop a team to successfully meet and exceed expectations.
- Jeopardy management of works, to ensure that the required delivery dates and volume are met.
- Ensure staff/operatives are regularly monitored and motivated to deliver the highest possible standards.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Effective Leadership and people Management.
- Positive Communicator.
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively.
- Team building skills.
- Results orientated.
- Awareness of Customer Satisfaction.
- Financially astute.
- Full UK Driving Licence Essential.
- Strong client management, planning, logistics, resource management and commercial controls.
- A minimum of three years’ experience working within the telecommunications or similar industries, ideally Virgin Media, Openreach or similar network experience, to include cabling, end user installation and Civil activities.
- Good working Knowledge of work management systems and Microsoft packages (Excel/Word/Powerpoint).
- Commercial/Financial awareness.
- Good awareness of Health & Safety and Quality Assurance Procedures, New Roads and Street Works Act 1991, Construction Design Management Regulations and Section 74 Regulations.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates