Our client is a well-respected accountancy practice with offices across Wiltshire and Gloucestershire and a business that is enjoying sustained growth. There is a new position within the company for a Finance Assistant to work closely with the Business Manager.
As an experienced financial assistant you will be responsible for maintaining the company's bookkeeping & accounting records, as well as assisting with credit control.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation and processing of invoices
- Sales & bought ledgers
- Daily reconciliations of the bank accounts
- General bookkeeping on behalf of the business
- Maintenance of multiple excel spreadsheets
The Ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- You will be able to demonstrate recent experience of working in a similar role and be accustomed to high volume transactions.
- Attention to detail and a methodical manner are essential for this role. Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills are vital, as you will be speaking with and writing to clients.
- You will have a calm but enquiring nature.
- Proficiency in the use of Sage Line 50 Accounts and Microsoft Office suite (particularly Excel) is essential.
- Previous experience in the use of a CRM would be an advantage.
- Flexibility in working hours during peak periods.
- Full driving licence and use of a car during
- The company offers a very supportive environment and has a proven record of staff development and progression. This role would suite someone with the ability to prioritise and work to tight deadlines whilst keeping their sense of humour.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.