IBP Recruitment currently have an exciting new opportunity for Planning Administrators to join a Network Build team for a well-established forward-thinking company.
The successful candidates will be well organised with excellent attention to detail and will understand the requirements of the creation of build job packs including all accompanying documentation for utility stats and street gazetteer.
This is a permanent position with a very completive salary, together with a bonus scheme.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Good understanding of requirements for creation of build job packs - including all accompanying documentation for utility stats
- Populate street works information into planning packs of the admin processes
- Data gathering and management of client reports
- Develop knowledge and understanding GIS principles and practise
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst delivering a high-volume quality work
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of the job, as well as productivity and efficiency
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Flexible and adaptable to the day to day business needs and demands
- Excellent team player who works well with others and shows inclusive behaviours
- Effective communication and listening skills
- Willingness to achieve and work towards results - 'can do attitude'
- Use of own initiative to improve work performance
- Good IT skills in Word, Excel, Outlook
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.