We are looking for a talented PHP Web Developer to join a small, friendly team in a modern Digital Agency.
You will have the opportunity to support the development of an exciting range of digital services and projects both in the UK and overseas.
The position sits alongside the digital account manager and lead developer, reporting to the digital Director.
You will deliver more than just one-off web sites and the position offers a genuine challenge to the right person to develop creative and efficient solutions.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Web site projects
- Integration projects
- App projects
- Working to tight deadlines
- Work alongside the digital account manager and lead developer to support daily requests from both clients and staff.
- Work alongside the lead developer on larger projects.
- Work solo on smaller projects, interrogating a brief through to delivery.
- Limited out of hours support
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- A strong portfolio of web projects.
- Experience with API integration.
- Be able to work with existing procedural code.
- Comfortable with LAMP stack admin (e.g. command line, Plesk, Apache setup etc.)
- Experience with WordPress
- Experience with OOP / MVC
- A portfolio including advanced integration and/or app projects
- Working knowledge of SEO / PPC / Social strategies and social channels.
- Experience of Google Analytics, Webmaster tools and other applications for monitoring activity and gaining insights.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.