IBP Recruitment Ltd are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Manager to join our expanding team. Your primary focus will be running numerous payrolls in an efficient and client focused manner. This is a part time role covering 25 to 30 hours per week.
The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Processing weekly and monthly payroll for a number of different clients varying in size.
- Efficient and informative communication with clients via telephone and email.
- Liaising with HMRC in respect of client accounts or PAYE enquiries.
- Setting up Auto-Enrolment through various pension providers.
- Calculating and submitting CIS Returns
- Ad-hoc reporting and general administration
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Knowledge of Moneysoft Payroll Manager is favourable but not essential as full training will be given.
- A background with Payroll is essential, ideally from a Practice or Payroll Bureau environment
- Good working knowledge of Auto Enrolment is desirable
- Working effectively on own initiative or as part of a team
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.