IBP Recruitment are looking for 2 Operations Technicians in the South West for our client, who are a privately owned dewatering company. The ideal candidate will be honest, hardworking & reliable as this role is predominantly field based and will involve a lot of lone working.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Install, Operate and carry out first-line maintenance on our range of products
- Optimise machine settings to achieve desired processing parameters
- Assist Service Engineers when on site or in company workshop
- Assist Sales Department with Customer Visits & surveys
- Shift/Weekend work when required (paid at an additional rate)
- Supervision of sub-contract labour as and when required
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience with Plant Machinery as an Operator
- FLT Licence and CSCS Card (desirable but not essential)
- Full clean driving licence
- A flexible approach to their work as there may be the requirement for additional hours to meet the customers requirements
- Prior/Current experience in the Water/Waste Water industry would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.