We have an excellent role for an experienced Telecoms Operations Manager, working on projects from Manchester through to Leeds.
You will be reporting directly to the Managing Director and responsible for delivering a programme of works and managing a multidiscipline team across a number of major work streams.
You must have a minimum of 3 years' experience within the Telecommunications sector, with FTTx knowledge and familiarity with the BT-Openreach network.
You will have a proven track record of delivering to tight timescales with a can-do attitude.
In return, you will receive a very competitive salary, car allowance, and company benefits.The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Managing and driving staff to ensure that design, procurement, financial control, and site activities are delivered to the highest standards.
- Ensure that all client standards and expectations are met
- Manage contract commitments
- Ensuring that all deliverables within each stage of the projects are being administered to the highest quality
- Ensuring proper interpretation of the drawings and plans are established
- Working with the client to enable the most efficient and cost-effective approach in delivering outstanding programs of work, while maintaining the highest standards of health, safety & quality
- Manage Reporting both Operationally and Financially.
- Development of strong team working relationships
- Ensuring all project KPI`s and KPM`s are achieved
- Cost risk management and contract compliance
- Produce safe and efficient RAMS
- Ownership of the entire project, design, costs, programme, documentation, site activities, procurement etc
- Bring innovative ideas
- Telecommunications Sector knowledge is essential, particularly FTTx build/implementation
- Must have previous experience is a similar role
- Commercial and contractual awareness
- A relevant industry qualification to degree level is very desirable
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Self-motivation with a can-do attitude
- Able to organise yourself and others workload
- Able to work in a strong team environment
- Be proactive in your approach
- An excellent communicator
- A high level of diplomacy and customer focused
- Excellent time-management skills
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.