IBP Recruitment have a great opportunity for an Operational Manager in the telecommunications sector to join an exciting forward-thinking business.
Our client is currently looking to recruit an Operational Manager based in the Leeds area. This role covers the West & South Yorkshire and is a field-based role but will require you to be present in the regional office on a regular basis.
Working from home is permitted as long as operational governance is maintained. Our client very much views the job of Ops Manager as a 'hands on' function guiding and supporting the Project Managers in delivering all project related KPI's & SLA's whilst maintain impeccable H&S & Quality standards.The main duties include the responsibility for the following:
- Provide direction to the team and provide excellent proactive support to our Project Managers
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Ownership of SLA management & operational reports to Senior Management
- Ensure all projects are within budget and timeframes
- Drive continuous improvement of H&S, Quality and Delivery performance
- Manage contractor base and conduct regular reviews
- Be able to demonstrate excellent technical and commercial awareness, with a proven track record in a similar role
- Have strong leadership and communication skills
- Excellent motivational skills in order to meet deadlines and handle customer expectations
- Ability to deliver operational excellence, productivity and efficiency
- Experience in Telecommunications