IBP are looking to recruit an experienced Noticing Administrator to work in a fast paced environment. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate and a great opportunity to build a career in Telecommunications.
Training and support can be offered to the right candidate.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of permits ready for submission.
- Updating Street works permits liaising with Highway Authorities.
- Submitting Traffic management applications.
- Tracking and updating any potential Defects / FPNs / S74’s
- Receiving and processing live work start and stops.
- Running daily permit reports to action.
The Ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- An excellent communicator
- · Excellent time – management skills
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.