IBP Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for a Night Cleaner to join our highly successful client in Bath, this is a temporary role in a hotel where you will receive a competitive wage. You will know and understand what it means to deliver amazing hospitality and will thrive on the challenge of always exceeding guest's expectations. You will be expected to achieve a level of service through the constant monitoring of our established brand standards. As a result, you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering consistent standards. You should have a can-do attitude. In this type of industry teamwork is key; you should be a strong team player willing to lend a hand wherever needed.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Deliver an outstanding guest experience to enjoy a great range of spotless public area facilities, to create a wow factor of cleanliness to ensure that guest expectations are exceeded.
- Take pride in your work and we'll love having you as part of the team.
- Achieve this by working with the Leisure Team and those around you in the delivery of great standards and a professional service.
- Maintain the public areas to the highest possible standards adhering to agreed brand guidelines. Operational standards to be the best they can possibly be regarding service, hygiene and health & safety. Eye for detail is your middle name
- Deliver a Great Guest Experience for those wanting a peaceful leisure break, business stay or attending a family event. You cater for all and ensure that our appearance standards are memorable as we build our reputation as 'the place to be'.
- Understand and deliver your routine and periodic cleaning in accordance with Company procedures and productivity requirements.
- Communicate with your team on a daily basis and those working around you so that everyone knows what our offering is. Show others a customer focused 'no problem' mentality, plus a bit more.
- Achieve the best possible guest satisfaction /mystery guest scores in line with departmental targets.
- Demonstrate attention to detail to deliver quality of product and presentation within public areas & premises.
- Deal with complaints/problems politely and positively, making every effort to resolve them.
- Have knowledge of the COSHH regulations in relation to cleaning materials, ensuring that all materials are used and stored in compliance with these regulations.
- Comply with Statutory compliance including all Leisure related Health & Safety obligations and Operating requirements.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- You must have experience in a similar environment with the knowledge and confidence to deliver the role describe above.
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.