We currently have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Coordinator to join a dynamic, forward thinking company.
The successful candidate will coordinate the function of order management by performing duties within job management and progression.
You will have end to end responsibility for job progression on company and client systems. You will support the Field teams to deliver against KPI'S & SLA's, ensuring timescales, compliance & controls are achieved.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Distribute Daily Whereabouts
- Provide daily updates to the client
- Update Internal System, planned start, actual start etc.
- Update Client systems
- Check jobs due are on whereabouts
- Ensure notices are requested started, stopped and closed on time (Using Open works report) Inc. reinstatement
- Completed pack from crew (completion sheets)
- Receive updates from Planning Managers
- Raise and validate DCR
- Run workstack reports, Jobs due, overdue, number of date changes etc.
- Attend Calls/ Meetings as required
- Print ad hoc job packs
- Work progress updates
- SOW Report & provide weekly report providing deep dive details on jobs on hold
- Add notice numbers to job packs and Internal System.
- Filing Job Packs
- End to end responsibility for order progression on both company and client systems
- Assigning work direct to Planning Managers
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of proactive coordination & developing relationships with key stakeholders
- Customer service environment, preferably from the utilities industry
- Knowledge of telecommunication or civil engineering desirable
- Able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Experience of NRSWA standards and guidelines
- Customer service training desirable
- Computer literate, MS Office as well as experience managing databases
- Flexibility to undertake works outside core working hours
- Able to work under pressure
- Flexible to accommodate operational needs
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.