IBP Recruitment have a great opportunity for 4 real techie Java Developers, covering a range of levels and experience for both permanent and contract positions.
You will join a software house that embraces an atmosphere and methods that are similar to those of Silicon Valley, with a flexible working environment that fosters individuality and creativity, focused on a high-pace delivery together with outstanding engineering quality.
You will work with some of the largest companies in the UK, providing the design, build and operation of digital services.
If you think you tick all the boxes and have very strong analytical and technical skills, then this could be the role for you.
You will be working with a growing software development team, gaining hands-on experience with the latest technologies, while working with some of the best talent in the software industry from around the world.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years Java commercial experience
- A solid background in Java skills (including Java 8)
- Minimum of 1 years' experience developing applications using Spring Framework?(Using any of the following: Spring Core, Cloud, Boot, MVC, Data, Security, Batch)
- Working knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of Microservices architecture and Docker ecosystem
- Knowledge of Cloud infrastructure and services
- Familiarity of Application containers technologies (e.g. Docker)
- Experience of JPA and ORM frameworks (e.g. Hibernate) and JMS messaging (ActiveMQ or RabbitMQ or Kafka)
- Knowledge of Object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience in Database technologies (SQL: MySQL or PostgreSQL and NoSQL: MongoDB or Cassandra)
- Experience of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) and TDD (JUnit, Mockito)
- A good understanding of Version control, project configuration and continuous integration processes: Git, GitFlow, Maven, Jenkins, Sonar, Jira
- Experience with VMs and provisioning tools (Vagrant or Chef or Puppet or Ansible)
- Experience in providing architecture designs and highly technical project documentation
- Knowledge with Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Grafana
- Ability to mentor junior developers, review code and coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.