IBP are on the lookout for an experienced TV system engineer in the Hampshire area.
As a TV system engineer your role will involve the maintenance, design, build and commissioning of Integrated Reception Systems.
You will also be required to provide technical support to the management team and support number of contracts.
All tools, company vehicle, fuel card and clothing will be supplied.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Become an integral part of the engineering team
- Providing technical support to the wider team when required
- Working on own initiative
- Surveying properties for agreement with the client
- Liaise with the client as and when required
- Completing training courses to enhance personal development
- Installation of Aerial & Satellite Arrays
- Fault diagnostics on all types of equipment and systems used
- Installation of electronic equipment
- Commissioning of system, Satellite, UHF, DAB & FM
- Production of Signal Records in format provided
- Strict Adherence to Health & Safety
- Ongoing training and development
- Weekly stock takes
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Min of 2 years' experience as a TV system engineer
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated, able to motivate others effectively
- Organised and able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work at height
- Experience of Communal Aerial Systems preferable
- Reliable with a flexible approach to work
- Full UK driving licence essential
- Being able to communicate with different nationalities
- Good time keeping
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.