IBP are very excited to be recruiting for an internal recruiter. The main job purpose as Internal Recruiter is to perform end-to-end recruitment in line with business requirements, liaising with Heads of Department and Hiring Managers to fill vacant positions in alignment with business objectives.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Manage and maintain the PSL as required to ensure costs are kept to a minimum and the best sourcing of candidates remains available to the business
- Management and implementation of recruitment campaigns, including the coordination of internal and external adverts to attract candidates.
- Work within the HR team using the internal recruitment procedures and processes to ensure that the HR function deliver company recruitment needs.
- This role will involve a proactive approach to recruitment in a fast moving environment with high volume recruitment success.
- Pro-actively source and pre-qualify candidates that match client requirements.
- Communicate and respond to the recruitment needs working closely with business & functions on recruitment activities.
- Organisation of all tasks related to recruitment, ensuring that all relevant processes around new starters is adhered to
- Provide detailed monthly metrics and reports to the HR Business Partner
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record in direct to market recruitment, including writing job advertisements, job board database searches including LinkedIn, Job boards etc.
- Demonstrable experience of recruiting at all levels and specifically Engineering staff recruitment
- Experience of providing an In-house recruitment service and ability to demonstrate strong stakeholder management
- Experience of using different recruitment platforms and tools, as well as an ATS system
- Knowledge of the Telecommunications / Construction / Utilities industry is desirable
- Advanced IT skills – Microsoft Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team working and leadership.
- Pro active
- Can quickly forge lasting, stakeholder relationships
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.