Our Client based in Vauxhall London, is looking for and experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a small and collaborative team managing technology platforms, as they rapidly scale their business.
You will be working to establish solid and scalable frameworks to support the company across all aspects of technology infrastructure.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious person, looking to go the extra mile and grow with the company.
This offers an exciting and varied workload with real impact across the company.
The ideal candidate for this role should have the following skills & qualifications:
- Experience working in agile teams, using Atlassian management tools
- 1-2 years previous experience as a DevOps engineer
- Familiarity with workspace provisioning concepts (such as VDI if not AWS)
- Familiarity working with the AWS cloud platform (Lambda, Cognito)
- Some exposure to designing and architecting hosting platforms
- Experience with monitoring tools (e.g. CloudWatch)
- Excited to work in a high growth early-stage startup
- Understanding of software development in relation to DevOps
- Understanding of agile methods and management, ability to shape infrastructure in an agile/ lean/ continuous delivery environment
- Experience with continuous integration tools
- Some experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Expose to security best practices and implementation
- A market competitive salary (salary based on experience)
- Best in class pension
- Equity / stock options
- Generous flexible holiday allowance to recharge
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.