We are recruiting an experienced IBS/DAS Installation Engineer to work throughout the UK.
You will be working closely with the Team Leader, installing IBS / DAS equipment to a high specification while complying with H&S policies in Shopping Centres, Sports Stadiums, Airports and High-rise Buildings.
This an exciting new opportunity to work for a leading telecommunications company.
Salary up to £30K, pension, millage allowance and great company benefits.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Installing IBS/DAS equipment in multiple venues.
- Understand IBS/DAS Design documents and schematics.
- Undertake Minor Civil Works where needed.
- De-install of existing IBS/DAS.
- Complete Site Surveys and present detailed information for the design engineer.
- Understands Antenna tree and installation diagrams.
- Perform Continuous Wave (CW) Sweep Tests
- Prepare site for commissioning and final acceptance.
- Perform daily activity and follow up the implementation plan.
- Accurate Material tracking and recording.
- Reporting on each day’s activities and weekly implementation progress as needed.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience of installation IBS/DAS equipment.
- Experience with 2G, 3G, LTE is essential.
- Experience on Cel-fi Quatra and Hybrid solutions.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience of using Site Master.
- Experience of Fibre/ Cat6 installations.
- Experience of following processes and procedures to ensure quality and efficiency
- An advanced knowledge on safety procedures and risks during the installation across different sites.
- H&S Certs; Asbestos Awareness, Manual Handling, RF Awareness and Emergency First Aid at Work training certs are desirable.
- Experience in 5G is desirable.
- Own transport is essential.
Thank you for applying and sending your CV to IBP Recruitment Ltd for this and future roles. Successful applicants will be contacted within 15 working days of submitting their application – if you do not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.