IBP are currently on the lookout for an SHEQ Advisor in the Southern Region (Hampshire and Sussex).
The successful HSEQ Advisor will be joining at an exciting time in telecoms within a fast and dynamic team. Charged with providing accurate and effective SHE advice to all staff operating across utility, construction, and street works projects.
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Determine site compliance against company, client and legislative requirements through operational assurance auditing.
- Ensure delivery of legislative compliance and promotion of continuous improvement of safety performance.
- Foster the development of SHEQ skills within operational line management.
- To ensure consistent implementation of SHEQ standards across the contract.
- Support operational personnel to deliver their SHEQ responsibilities.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience, knowledge and application of the utilities/construction industry.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of the legislative requirements and best practices in Safety, Health, Environment and Quality.
- Ability to conduct audits, inspections and recommend preventative action.
- Sound knowledge of I.T. programs.
- NEBOSH National General Certificate or equivalent.
- NRSWA Supervisor – preferred
- Full, clean driving licence
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application – if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provides services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and contract recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.