IBP Recruitment are looking for an HR Administrator for our client, who are a precision Engineering company in Abingdon. This role is a Permanent position and you would be joining our client at a time of massive growth with exciting plans for 2018.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- Conduct return to work interviews and manage absence data and analysis
- Update necessary spreadsheets i.e. headcounts
- Provide monthly HR report
- Manage necessary HR tasks as they arise and directed, i.e., referencing/ probation review checks/ appraisals/training plans
- Create works order packs and scan completed works orders to the server.
- Loading works orders using MRP and then making up the packs
- Work with Croft in updating works orders and calling in on site visits and be the OE liaison
- Progress chase using Javelin and Excel
- Help co-ordinate transport for Croft and Siemens on current projects working with Logistics Team Leader
- Manage administrative tasks relating to the planning / scheduling requirements
- Assist in company contract analysis and renewals
- Work on the Health Safety and Environmental requirements as required to ensure the ISO standards are maintained and enforced and manage the Matrix requirements
- Assist on quality, production & commercial related tasks
- Assist in the new software introduction.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Strong administrative experience essential,
- Ideally worked in Human Resources or Scheduling, ability to multi task and work for different departments,
- Can - do attitude and flexible approach, strong work ethics essential.
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Good IT skills in Microsoft, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.