IBP Recruitment are excited to be recruiting for Housekeepers for a very prestigious hotel based near Chippenham. The Housekeeping role is for a month-long assignment and could lead to longer.
The main duties include but are not limited to:
- To clean bedrooms and public areas to the correct procedures and training given, exceeding 5 Star Standard.
- When required clean public areas to the correct procedures and training given, exceeding 5 Star Standard
- When required carry out linen porter duties to correct procedures and training given, exceeding 5 Star Standard
- To ensure that all corridors outside rooms are kept to the required standard
- To service/depart/turndown/spring clean the allocated bedrooms given to the required standard and time set
- Ensure sufficient Laundry and Amenities in Laundry/storage cupboards if not inform the Linen Porter/Deputy/Assistant Housekeeper
- To keep the linen/store cupboards clean and tidy, and closed when not in use
- Bring all the Rooms Service trays to a central point and inform the restaurant team so they can be collected.
- Deep cleaning of Jacuzzi baths
- Hand in any lost property following procedure
- Adhere to instructions and requests of your supervisors and managers.
- Be involved in regular meetings with Housekeeping team
- To assist and support the training and development of new team members
- To ensure that maximum efficiency is achieved through teamwork
- To attend any department training sessions and/or meetings as required addressing any areas that needs improvement.
- Liaise with the Head Housekeeper by reviewing the current procedures of Housekeeping for efficiency and better presentation of bedroom and public areas ensuring total guest satisfaction.
- Uniform and grooming: clean correct uniform and personal hygiene, neat appearance, no jewellery/ earrings and discreet cosmetics and perfume.
- Team conduct: formal approach to work, friendly, courteous and well mannered. An ambassador in and outside of The Manor House Hotel.
- Visions, values and cultural principles: Control of wastage and being responsible for the economy of all utilities and resources
- Inform linen porter/deputy/assistant housekeeper of any requirements
- Inform Maintenance/head/deputy/assistant housekeeper of any maintenance/room issues.
- Housekeeping equipment and products must be maintained and used in the correct manner.
The ideal candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential.
- Good time keeping
- Hard working
- Keen to learn
Thank you for applying for this position. Successful applicants will be contacted within 10 working days of submitting their application - if you not hear back within this time, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free to apply for any future roles.
IBP Recruitment Ltd provide services as an Agency and an Employment Business for permanent recruitment and the supply of temporary workers, and we are committed to equal opportunities for all candidates.