AA Rosette Gastro Location
Situated in a delightful and picturesque location just North of Newbury, my client is a traditional village pub full of warmth and character and offering twin, double and family room accommodation.
They have an already excellent reputation for food and now have been awarded two AA Rosettes for their continued efforts and commitment to culinary excellence. The menu is changed frequently, and they offer daily specials that reflect the very best seasonal produce and cuts of meat.
So confident are they in their ability to offer culinary delight that diners can even book the 'chef's table' and have the opportunity to view the kitchen pro's doing what they do best as they wait for their meal.
The Head Chef position is live out and will lead a brigade of 5, working a variety of shifts.
As the Head Chef you should have a keen eye for quality and a genuine passion for creating exceptional dishes every time using the best and freshest ingredients available.
Ideally from a similar background with a sound knowledge of quality ingredients, techniques and style, you will bring fresh ideas and demonstrate a real 'can do' attitude as well as remaining calm under pressure and even be able to laugh in the face of adversity.
You will be responsible for.
- Running all aspects of the kitchen
- Designing mouth watering menus and specials
- Handling recruitment, management and development of your Kitchen team
- Developing, costing and driving food sales
- Wastage control and GP control
- Control on wages and costs
- Health and Safety monitoring
Rewards / Benefits
- £34k - £36k and bonus scheme (up to 6k)
- 28 Paid holiday Days
- Discount in Pubs & Hotels
- Training and Development opportunities
So, what's next?
If you are interested and would like to learn more, just give me a ring, Darren Morris on 01249 476188.
I look forward to hearing from you.