4* 1 Rosette Hotel in Oxfordshire
Full time & Permanent
Salary £30k - £32k
Nestled beautifully in a market town in the Cotswolds this busy hotel offers traditional accommodation to a very high standard, a bar with courtyard and restaurant.
It is never quiet, catering for both guests, locals and around 100 weddings a year plus additional private events.
This is such an exciting and challenging opportunity for an accomplished Head Chef to make their mark at this Hotel.
The Head Chef will take their management skills to next level as they build their team around a wide variety of food on offer including breakfast, lunch and dinner so there is plenty of scope to stretch their creative wings.
An ideal candidate would come from a similar background and environment with experience cooking with fresh seasonal meat and produce, with confidence in all areas and sections of the kitchen.
What's in it for the Head Chef:
- The opportunity to really make their mark and take ownership of this position from the outset.
- Working in a collaborative and progressive work environment.
- Cooking with fresh ingredients and evolving quirky, interesting menus to reflect the seasons produce and meat cuts.
- An achievable bonus scheme.
- Employee Profit Share Scheme.
- Ongoing training and development.
- Benefits package.
Who is the Head Chef:
- A dynamic, passionate and qualified Head Chef who is looking for a new and exciting challenge or a Senior Sous Chef who is looking for the next step in their career and ready to take charge.
- Genuinely passionate about the dishes they create.
- Team player is willing to guide and develop their brigade and take pride in their achievements.
- Willing to contribute to what the Hotel has to offer to ensure their customers become regular returning diners.
Head Chef advantages:
- Development of new and existing menus and relevant costings
- History of managing budgeted GPs
- Training and mentoring of brigade
- Be able to achieve AND maintain a 5 star food hygiene standard.
The Hotel is constantly looking to develop and improve their level of service and as such will continually offer ongoing training and development to its staff in all departments, at all levels to ensure they are achieving their potential goals including personal development and internal promotions.
- Share of tips
- Discount package
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholders pension