£26k - £30k + Bonus scheme
My client is an established and very friendly food pub located in an idyllic riverside setting with an already strong reputation for freshly cooked seasonal dishes.
They are now looking for a dynamic new Head Chef to join the kitchen and lead the brigade of 4 (increasing to over 6 during the warmer months)
This is a great opportunity to work with a dynamic team in a wonderfully friendly and seasonal location.
What's in it for the Head Chef:
- The opportunity to really make their mark and take ownership of this position from the outset.
- Working in a collaborative and progressive work environment.
- Cooking with fresh ingredients and evolving quirky, interesting menus to reflect the seasons produce and meat cuts.
- An achievable bonus scheme.
- Ongoing training and development.
Who is the Head Chef:
- A dynamic, passionate and qualified Head Chef who is looking for a new and exciting challenge or a Senior Sous Chef who is looking for the next step in their career and ready to take charge.
- Genuinely passionate about the dishes they create.
- Team player is willing to guide and develop their brigade and take pride in their achievements.
- Willing to contribute to what the pub has to offer to ensure their customers become regular returning diners.
Head Chef advantages:
- Development of new and existing menus and relevant costings
- History of managing budgeted GPs
- Training and mentoring of brigade