This charming and traditional country inn offers seasonal homemade dishes prepared from scratch on the premises using only locally sourced produce. They also offer finely crafted ales and a fine wine list in their traditional Piano Bar as well as offering a relaxed dining experience that can cater for 25+ guests.
There are 20 rooms available all en-suit and decorated to very high standard with a traditional English charm.
They now have a fantastic opportunity for a competent and accomplished Head Chef.
As the Head Chef in this kitchen you will be the key member of the team, currently a brigade of 8 friendly and focused individuals.
Using quality suppliers and preparing food from fresh is essential so a background in a similar environment will be in your favour.
You will be responsible for:
- Food safety management
- Meeting and exceeding the standards set by the pub
- Attaining budgeted gross profit percentage (GP%)
- Working with the manager and area development chef on new menus and dishes
- Training junior members of the team to the standards required by the pub
- Ordering and maintaining your stock effectively
In return, you will get:
- To be key part of the team
- The ability to add qualifications to your CV if you choose
- Full support from the area development chef
- To be involved with the creation of seasonal menus and dishes
- Very competitive salary + Bonus scheme
- Live in is available if required